new bf all terrains

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cole

Reaction score
hey guys just about to purchase some new wheels tyres for my 00 d22 32
it currently has 31.10.5x15's which i hate, im looking to replace with 235.75x15's as they are cheaper than 16's would these tyres also improve my economy, im buying a set of speedy sunraysias and wanted to know if 15 or 16'' rims are better, ive also considered bf 30.9.5x15 mud terrain km2 but decided i want better wet weather grip and less noise is there a big difference between the two

Your car will go better with the smaller tyres, but u will have to factor in the error in the distance travelled by your speedo to properly work out if u get better economy or not

bf's

The Km2's are quiet on road and really good in the wet for a Muddy,

so how do you think a set of 30.9.5x15 km2 would go im worried that they are still going to be to big as im after a smaller tyre than i have now

going to a smaller tyre my not improve your economy, because on the hiyway you will find it will be reving higher than before, also the KM2's are quiet as compared to the federal MT's!!

bryan

I had a set of BFG ATKO on my last 4wd, great tyres, bit expensive but worth it.

just to introduce a little anarchy though, goodyear have their buy 3 get the 4th free deal on atm, I have heard good things about the duratraks and MTR kevlar.

Latest posts

Back