body lift townsville

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james.reece

Reaction score
G'day has anyone here got a body lift done in townsville, where how much and quality of job, thanks any info would be great

did it myself but of a play around, couple hour job by yourself. have a chat to boxy about block or you can go into clark rubber and buy a tube of polyurathane and cut it into blocks yourself only thing is they wont have the metal insert so you cant get them engineered, or you can go to a site like superior engineering and buy them.

is it a d22 or d40?

its a d22, thought about doing it myself just short of time and i didnt want to risk buggering it up, does the exhaust have to be moved at all after the lift

check the brake lines aswell...

least u guys got balls..im to much of a insurance chicken sh** lol

check the brake lines aswell...

least u guys got balls..im to much of a insurance chicken sh** lol

haha can put it in a couple hours could take it out in halfa!

you can get these mod plated aswell as long as you use the right blocks which covers insurence! apparently its legal in qld :s

sorry i cant be of more help. havent had much to do with the 22.

Last edited:
the thing i'm most worried about is lifting the bullbar as its steel and has a winch in it so it's bloody heavy for me to lift without the right equipment, will probably go zordo's kit if i decide to do it as everyone recommends it.

the bar isnt that big of an issue, usually a bit of 5mm plate and drilling some holes is all you need to do or some welding, i havent got around to doing mine yet but yeh ive seen it done before and its not that hard, 2 man lift.

the thing i'm most worried about is lifting the bullbar as its steel and has a winch in it so it's bloody heavy for me to lift without the right equipment, will probably go zordo's kit if i decide to do it as everyone recommends it.

Hey mate,

The body lift is pretty easy, lifting the bullbar can be easy despending on which brand you have. ARB's are a cinch.

http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=9205

If ya need a hand, i'm a only a couple hrs down the road.

They definately look better with a few inches of lift...

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg

Last edited:
thanks tommy, mines a nissan/ arb bar so should be the same did you just get a new bash plate fabricated or is there some way you can use the old one

Latest posts

Back