What price for a d22 camper trailer?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mud4b

Reaction score
Hi all.
i need to ask what price you think a navara d22 camper trailer would be, i have to finish it yet but it could be asap as im wanting to buy a catamaran yacht 10m.

It will be basic though as in no cooker or water tank, basically it will be the tubs (see pic) painted and finished off, no toolbox on the front as the other part of the tub acts like the toolbox, it also has the flares, the chassis (all new steel here waiting, 2mm 50x50 box frame, 3mm 75x50 box for the drawbar) is going to be strong and with a long drawbar, i have navara alloys and cooper stt 265/75x16 tyres, brand new leaf packs and axle, will have discs on it but not sure if i should buy the calipers and lines, the tent is brand new and is huge with 4 rooms , full floors that are sealed and is good quality, it also has the access into the trailer from under the main mattress, i have the hinge and the gas struts, locks.. basically it will be ready to go camping with but be basic.

So what do you think its worth and do you think i should sell it as basic or add the rest of the items to make it totally pimp and is it worth it to do that?

cheers mark.

17042009004.jpg

22042009006.jpg

Depending how it ends up painted and stuff atached i'd come and have a look :) am keen for one

Cheers for that, it will be no different from the paint on the navara's now, im great at bodywork/ spraying also. guess ill just finish it and then ask the question again, will work out to be easier with finished pics i think.

cheers mark.

I think it will be heaps easier when it's done mate. People will appreciate the work that's gone into it more.

It will certainly be one of a kind. Work out how much the materials cost you then add on labour to get your break even amount. Go from there.

I'd seriously consider some type of water tank, because the petrol filler flap would rock as a water filling point!

Oh and what about putting it on the market in undercoat, perhaps offering to respray the same colour as the buyers ute/truck etc?

my concern would be it would dint pretty easy in offroad conditions.... offroad trailers have to be pretty robust, though a lot of camp grounds aren't off the main road so this may not be a problem.

A mate of mine just bought one if those cheap camper trailers off Ebay, with a big tent, fold out kitchen and water tank, but no lighting etc. He paid $4,500, plus freight. I reckon yours when done would have to be worth around that for the novelty factor. I like the idea of painting it to match the buyer's ute.

I think it will be heaps easier when it's done mate. People will appreciate the work that's gone into it more.

It will certainly be one of a kind. Work out how much the materials cost you then add on labour to get your break even amount. Go from there.

I'd seriously consider some type of water tank, because the petrol filler flap would rock as a water filling point!

Yeah i think thats the way to go. The filler was always destined for the water tank.

cheers mark.

my concern would be it would dint pretty easy in offroad conditions.... offroad trailers have to be pretty robust, though a lot of camp grounds aren't off the main road so this may not be a problem.

Hi bud.
no more than your navara would get dinted offroad, it is going to have one of those saver net things on the front also.

cheers mark.

A mate of mine just bought one if those cheap camper trailers off Ebay, with a big tent, fold out kitchen and water tank, but no lighting etc. He paid $4,500, plus freight. I reckon yours when done would have to be worth around that for the novelty factor. I like the idea of painting it to match the buyer's ute.

Yeah i seen those, good for the money but my tent and materials cost not far off that much, although i don't expect to get that back.. The painting idea is good but if i undercoat it and don't seal it with top coat, the undercoat will get moisture into it.

cheers mark.

Latest posts

Back