Do You own a T-Max Winch ??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z_halen250

Reaction score
If so i'd love to hear how reliable they are,

I'm looking at buying the 9000lb one with the 6.6hp motor which is supposedly a new release, i've read a couple of forums about them, where people are asking what they would buy and everybody says to go warn, but nobody who owns one actually says that they are crap or great.

I'd just love to hear from anyone who owns one - I might not even get a response to this post :suicide:

Cheers

Good luck finding someone who has one. I'll reply so that you get a reply - from what I can tell, the people with cheapo winches have happy lives because they get a bit more pleasure every time their winch works contrary to expectations and they count the change they got back when the bought it, while some of the Warn winch owners complain about how a cheap winch wouldn't cope with water immersion and "what if it drops you on a steep climb??" etc. Speaking of which, the only catastropically failed winch I've seen a photo of was a Warn.

Nothing wrong with Warn. If I had the money I'd buy a Warn just so that the manual makes sense.

Latest posts

Back