Tire pressure monitor

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben-D22

Reaction score
Anyone running those wireless tire pressure monitors? I heard coventrys have the on sale for 100 bucks! I'm gonna head down this arvo before I have the new tires fitted, be interested to hear other people's opinions

For $100 I'd consider it but the last time I looked the kits were about $350 and that to me was unrealistic. Let us know what you end up doing.

KraftyPg said:
For $100 I'd consider it but the last time I looked the kits were about $350 and that to me was unrealistic. Let us know what you end up doing.

Coventrys are sold out Australia wide. They where a discontinued item and they sold like hot cakes. Pitty. I'm at the tire shop now so it's too late to track down a bargain

I run a tyre moniter setup that gives you pressure and temp. Love it, keeps my mind at ease while on the freeway and while at low pressures off road.
If your fitting any decent rubber to the truck its worth the extra cost for the protection and long life of your tyres!

Dig options have these systems for $180, I think you use your screen to veiw your tyre pressures just wondering if is worth the money, when offroad I normally stop and use a deflator to bring my tyre pressure down and when I get back onroad out comes the compressor. I was also wondering how it sets up is it just like a staun type deflator with a little electronic transmitter on it?

Latest posts

Back