HELP! E-Go Couriers Pinkenba

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
Hey guys. need urgent help.

Scottybobcat has sent my sliders by E-go Couriers and they have not contacted me with a pick up address to get them. I have driven through pinkenba and found nothing and all the courier companies I have rung have never heard of them before.

Does anyone know the address for this mob so I can get my stuff off them before they ruin them.

Help help

RustyNav

head twards the rear of the air port its on the right side of the road in with the other transport mob hunters express

97 BANCROFT ROAD

Last edited:
Scottybocat should give you the address.
Cheers

Na didn't get an address. Wasn't scottys fault was the courier mob. I found them and got my sliders and wow they are solid. Scott good them to contact me once it arrived but they didn't ring me or anything. It was lucky I printed off the delivery note from the consignment number that scotty gave me lastnight or I would never have found it

Sliders allready. your rig is coming along great, when is the locker going in? thats about the only thing your missing now.

Latest posts

Back