Deestone muddies any good?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terra88

Reaction score
Hey guys , just brought a d22 and it has 285's on it now but will be downsizing to 265/75r16 and was going to get the bighorns but I saw the deestone medclawer for $100 less a tyre. They look good but cant find any reviews or feedback on wear and balance etc.

Is anyone running them? If so what are they like.

Thanks Lee

there a cheaper tyre, seen a few around on 4x4's.

depending on your driving they might be fine, i used to run brand name mud tyres and after many punctures and let downs i found the maxxis buckshots were better.

this was many years ago when no one would touch a maxxis tyre.

if your happy with them give them a go, if you dont like them they will resell quickly

well I ended up getting a set. They look the part but are noisey straight from the shop. Maybe a bit more then the bighorns, hopefully when they wear they won't get too much worse. But also has a vibration fron 75klm to 110klm, so back to the shop on Monday to get that looked at.
See how they go after that?

I have been using the deestones mate and couldnt be happier they are great offroad i swear by them in the mud they have pulled me out of some pretty shitty stuff. Onroad i didnt get the noise issue that you have( i was really suprised at how quiet they were actually) only problem i have had is driving onroad in the wet they slide quite a bit so i have to be easy on the brakes and the right foot . they look sick to i will be buying them again.

no they are crap..... I went the bighorns instead. It vibrated badly from the shop and after being rebalanced three times and still no improivement I cracked it and told them to take the pos things off. Put bighorns on and drove perfect ever since.

Fair call must have been a bad batch or somthing ..... well there not all bad for anyone else that wants to know just not consistantly good by the sounds of it.

Back