where can i find mechanics manual for d21 nissan

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johking

Reaction score
im trying to remove engine from my truck but i have never done it and dont know wut parts are wut.. Got help on another forum post from 2 experts but ima vehicle novice who just now found out where spark plugs are :/ i think if someone has or can lead me to a mechanics manual for a 1992 nissan pickup reg cab so as these guys guide me i will know wut is wut and where i wuld appreciate it

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm thinking if you're just working out where the spark plugs are, you shouldn't be pulling the engine out. You might need a mate, not a manual.

If you;re still after a good manual, go for the Hayne's manual. It's American, but pretty thorough. You may need to order it online.

I agree with Pinelli. There are things you need to know about removing an engine and a manual won't tell you how to remove it. Gor instance if your car is automatic you need to remove the starter motor and then the dust cover to undo the torque convertor bolts. If you dont undo these you will find that you will damage the front shaft on your auto. When putting it back together if you dont put the torque convertor all the way home on the shaft, when you tighten your bell housing bolts up you will squash the oil pump on the auto. If you have only worked out what spark plugs are you won't have any idea about the things I am talking about. Pay someone to do it or get a mate around that knows what he is doing.

yea i was joking about the spark plugs but needed manual so i wuld know stuff like gear box and other parts i have never run across. Got all things on sides of engine removed just waiting to start underneath becuz i gotta mess wit removing clutch plate, disconnecting tranny, and removing alternator. So thats why i want a mechanics manual... I call myself a novice cuz this is my first time under the hood and i think im doing pretty good thus far. I am tapped out on funds so looking for free manual... Thats why im doing work myself and gotta also pull another motor at junk yard so need the experience. But will be worthit can get motor for $140 with warranty so i can pull another if wut i pull wont work. I know im in for some work but gotta do it cuz its my only vehicle and cant afford to get another or pay someone to do it for me

sumter south carolina and library here is crap.. Been looking online and see where they charge u to download was hoping someone knew where i can access one for free

my first pull down was on a old holden grey moter i even had spare parts left over when i was finished . i havnt pulled a complete motor out for some years now and dont look forward to doing so having said that my wifes ford has nearly 500 k on it now and will be due for a rebiuld soon i might have a go if i can find time

one question the d21 manual in german is the wd21 pathfinder bout same specs as pick up as far as engine and removal are conscerned

you may find some manuals here http://terranoirk.ru/man/
to remove engine you have to disconnect gearbox, starter, radiator, maybe bonnet
transmission itself it's plenty of work, have fun :)
a was doing it with body of the frame so was a lot easier

Latest posts

Back