What was I thinking?!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justdrinkbeer

Reaction score
Just bought a boat, gone halfs with a mate. Got a quintex 560 freedom cruise (or some gay name like that), 38 bloody grand, come home & the missus banging on about some fertility treatment bollocks. She doesn't know yet, what was I thinking?!

MAte when she finds out you will need fertility treatment cause she will cut ya bloody nuts off lol halves with a mate? 38grands worth :O crazy f%$%% lol GOOD LUCK !!

Oh boy!!! Hows that saying go? It's easier to ask/get forgiveness than permission ??

:flowers:

Cheers Brad

Mate you will be right, she wants a kid. So your nuts will be safe.

If she really wants a child she ain't gonna kick you out. lol.

Dave.

Oh boy!!! Hows that saying go? It's easier to ask/get forgiveness than permission ??

:flowers:

Cheers Brad

Exactly what I was thinking, going to try not to tell her until we're bobbing about on it & she's quite happy, then it won't be such an issue!
I wonder, seeing as she does my books, how long I can keep it quiet?!

Haha just dont dare say you cant afford the fertility treatment because you have a boat. Got pics of it?

560 freedom sport are a nice boat ah, there a bowrider i think.
dude your the bravest man i know ah.
lol no wonder is mood is drunk i wouldn't want to be sober when ya tell her either. lol
is this boat going to be another one of thoes add that ya see, that say's.
reason for selling" apparently do whatever the f&^k you want doesn't mean buy this boat"
lol

also bust out the line that you want a family and having the boat will give you guy's alot of time to hang out and do family things it will give ya a great family bond.

also bust out the line that you want a family and having the boat will give you guy's alot of time to hang out and do family things it will give ya a great family bond.

He's right y'know, that's actually happened in the past with my family. Plausible excuse!

this is a REST IN PEACE notice for JUSTDRINKBEER.
She found out!

Ha Ha, i'm alive and well, she knows now which although it was a stressful weekend because of it, she's warmed up to the idea, lunch at newport arms looking onto all the familys cruising about on their boats helped with that!
No pics yet Matt, don't get it until this weekend, will post some up when its here.
Yeah Kickars2 its a bowrider, 135hp inboard motor, regd for 7. Can't wait although I recon i'll have to kerb my spending on the nav for a while

that should hammer man with a 135 on it.
yeah i thought the family thing on the water should help with the idea.
lol stressful weekend ah, lol did you hide in the shed with the navara?

Latest posts

Back