Greetings

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celibaterifle

Reaction score
Hello, I'm James. I'm from Orange and I like to cook and long romantic walks along the beach.

OOPS....wrong forum.

Thought I'd say g'day. Just found this forum - good to see one dedicated to the ol' navara.

We've got a '94 model single cab, petrol powered D21. Had it 10 years and hardly had any trouble with the old girl. Among other things, she has taken me on 2 three month odysseys throughout Oz.

Not much in the way of mods - Ironman suspension, bucket seats (Telstar Ghia or some such thing), homebuilt console between the seats and a homebuilt canopy.

Only major issue so far, was doing the centre-bearing in the Tailshaft up in the Kimberley's. This would be minor anywhere else, but hard to get parts for these old girls in that part of this great country.

Good old trucks these Navara's.

Welcome to the forum James, I also enjoy long walks along the beach but only if it is to attach the snatch strap to another vehicle when I'm stuck. :4:

Be sure to add your pics to the members ride section, be good to see what the old 21 has been up to over the years.

David

Latest posts

Back