Installing central locking.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navwoman

Reaction score
Hi there.
I have a navara D22 dual cab 1998 and I want to install central locking. Has anyone here done this already ? I'd love to hear from you.

Best thing to do is youtube a video, or see a picture on a d22 and see how they have it set up.
It's fairly easy, I've done it on a car before.

I just installed a mongoose car alarm off ebay on mine. wasnt to fussed about having an alarm but it had central locking and an inbuilt turbo timer. cost me 170 delivered and was on my door step 20 hrs later. cam from sa im in qld. sellers name was hecktik boy if interested.
Was lucky enough to get the dealers cheat sheet which tells you where and what colors the wires are. made life really easy. if you go down that path send me a pm ill send you the sheet.

One thing that caught me out is there is no lock actuator in the drivers door so that stuffed me a bit. picked one up for $22.
The other thing im gonna do when time permits is put another bonnet switch on the tail gate so when the alarm is armed if someone opens the tail gate the alarm will go off :)

Install Central locking D22

I just installed a mongoose car alarm off ebay on mine. wasnt to fussed about having an alarm but it had central locking and an inbuilt turbo timer. cost me 170 delivered and was on my door step 20 hrs later. cam from sa im in qld. sellers name was hecktik boy if interested.
Was lucky enough to get the dealers cheat sheet which tells you where and what colors the wires are. made life really easy. if you go down that path send me a pm ill send you the sheet.

One thing that caught me out is there is no lock actuator in the drivers door so that stuffed me a bit. picked one up for $22.
The other thing im gonna do when time permits is put another bonnet switch on the tail gate so when the alarm is armed if someone opens the tail gate the alarm will go off :)

Hi again, Just received my CL kit, would appreciate your offer..whats a PM? my email if u have a scanner thats good is [email protected].
Cheers
Tracey

Just sent you an email its only a pic off my phone but is readable. ill try upload it to the site on night this week as another member is chasing it to. uploading is an issue for me as im usually on my phone.
Hope it helps
Dale

yeah its pretty easy install, just time consuming

you usually get 4 door actuators and they all just plug in together,

only true wiring is that of the control box to get power etc

hardest part is figuring out how the locks move in relation to the actuator

Latest posts

Back