hey all need help what to buy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenav

Reaction score
hey all names steve i currently own a lowered holden and being a 3rd year apprentice i thought get serious and i want a D22 navara STR <black>
got a couple of questions.
* k's wat the max it should have for a 2004ish 3.0TD
* wear and tear points i had my hopes set on this one until today i found out that this one was SOLD :(
2004 NISSAN NAVARA ST-R D22 S2 Private Cars For Sale in VIC - carsales.com.au

also is this one not worth the cash??
2003 NISSAN NAVARA ST-R D22 MY2002 Cars For Sale in VIC - carsales.com.au - carsales.com.au

Hi Steve, welcome to the forums.

In my opinion the first link had good k's, the second has pretty high k's. I'd look for something with a bit lower than that, but also depends what it has done in it's life.

Hey thenav,

k's for a car is 20k per year on average, so an '04 should have somewhere around 90k-110k

I am selling my white one, it's an 04 and has low k's (80k). The more k's, the less $. As Jason says, depends on what it's life has been like. If it's done heaps of 4WD ing The gears CV's suspension shocks etc are gonna be more worn than a car that was used to commute to work and back. If it was a tradesmans ute, it may have been loaded up to the max all it's life and pulling 2.5 tonnes in which case it's donk and box will be more worn.

Have a look underneath the vehicle when you are buying to see what it looks like, it will tell you how much it's been offroad and how well it's been looked after.

Cheers,

DJ

Latest posts

Back