Front Air Locker ARB

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony d22

Reaction score
Went into my local ARB in Penrith yesterday to get a few quotes and was told that they have just released an air locker for the D22 front diff.
Good news but with a price tag of just under $2000, I think I'll wait a while.
He said it's the smallest air locker they make and that is what justified in the price.

Went into my local ARB in Penrith yesterday to get a few quotes and was told that they have just released an air locker for the D22 front diff.
Good news but with a price tag of just under $2000, I think I'll wait a while.
He said it's the smallest air locker they make and that is what justified in the price.

so is the logic the smaller the more expensive or the bigger the bigger price OR is it how much they can gouge :violin2:

I think with that tag I will be waiting for the Eaton elocker release at the price tag of $1600 fitted. I don't under stand why its so pricey when they sell heaps of them each week. I have heard tim are releasing or have released a locker for the r180a diff in the diesel d22

i didnt see it on the arbs webiste. i may be interested in the arb one just because im getting desperate lol. i think they have released the Elocker aswell.

i didnt see it on the arbs webiste. i may be interested in the arb one just because im getting desperate lol. i think they have released the Elocker aswell.

Ive got an ARB one in the rear, so I was keen to go 100% arb (to the point i was thinking of doing the R200 front swap), but now that this is out im keen!

Was considering the elocker when I heard of it but its been vaporware...

i spoke to ARB today and the front locker for the d22 is $1,179 and the rear is $1,219.

nah thats not fitted. and both are for the air locker. e-lockers retail for around 1,600

With a compressor?

Doubt it. I got quoted around 2700 parts alone. So thats 2 lockers and compressor which is 299. Thats for the larger on-board compressor, i'm not sure how much the small one is, the one thats only there to engage the lockers.
Pretty sure you're looking around 3500 for the full install back and front.

Yeah, i got quoted $3700 installed for front and rear lockers with the twin piston air compressor. Is it really worth it for that price though?

Has anyone got a airlocker fitted to the front yet

Nobody i know closely , but i met a guy at the 4wd show here in melbourne about a month back whos got front and read and he reckons its the best $ spent on the car so far. To quote him "gave the nav a world of confidence".
So i don't know...

Anyone know the part numbers for the ARB stuff along with current prices plus fitting charges ?...also what are the costs for the air compressor(s) and where do they fit them ?

Latest posts

Back