2.5 inch exhaust quote

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stockstandard

Reaction score
Have enquired at a few places and the best quote i have found is from Pete at exhaust word in West Perth. It's actually a carline mufflers now though.

What I asked for was a quote for a 2.5" turbo back system, with high flow cat and single center resonator / hotdog with no main muffler. He replied back with this.

"Turbo back system with hiflow metallic cat conv, flex pipe & one muffler 8” x 4” x10” centre in centre out (straight through). $780 fitted"

As far as I can tell from ringing around that is a pretty damn good price. I am on a few other car forums and Pete has been recommended by a few other people on there as well. I'm planning on having it fitted in the next few weeks or so and I am going to see how much it will cost to drill and tap for an EGT gauge.

Thought i would give people a heads up in case they were in the same boat as me and were looking for prices etc.

Cheers

Christian

at that price i would be worried about the quality
you get what you pay for
let us know how you go

from what i have read the bloke does decent work. Pretty sure it was in the patrol forum where i first read about people being happy. He got back to me with more info. Its aluminised steel and press bend which would explain the price i guess. Messaged back asking if he offers mandrel bending

Last edited:
for a 2.5 system fitted i would want to pay around 900

but im getting a 3" fitted for 1100

im paying a premium for stainless and mendral

is that 3" stainless mandrel bent?? or did i take that wrong.
if so is that including dump and do you know what he charges unfitted, could be keen but don't live in ipswich so would freight it and fit myself

Lots of different pricings here between the same product. Once I return from cape I'm Hoping to custom 3" mandrel in stainless steel. Will be doing all the work myself along with my cousin who is a boily. I have a 2.5" atm as it was on the car when purchased. U also have customised it to suit my needs. New 3" system will have a 100cell cat and that's all.

Rusty

i havent got my nav done yet..

but my lancer got a complete system, found better throttle response

when i asked about doing the nav, i got too listen to a d40 with the race pipe, was loud but not too obscene.

scott builds race cars etc so he knows his stuff

My brother had a Scott's rods system on his patrol. Was a super easy fit took us half a day off and on with the new. Better response etc. Very tidy work and I have seen some of his hot rods work. Suncoast exhaust also do a good system. I will stick with Scotts Rods though as they are a.tad closer lol.

Back