Suspension Question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secured6572

Reaction score
Hi all.
Just a few questions regarding suspension on a 2011 D40.
1. Can I run the stock shocks in the front if I put in a set of Kings springs for a 2 inch lift?
2. Can I run the stock shocks in the rear with a set of 2 inch lifted 150kg rated Kings Springs.
3. With the rear leafs what else do I need to order for the job? U-Bolts? Bushes? etc.

I have the chance to get Kings springs at a cheap price, but am unsure of everything required.

Thanks in advance.

Im interested in this one too. I want to get some extra clearance for my ute but cant afford a full upgrade at this stage. Have found some cheaper 40mm lifted springs for the front and was thinking much the same thing. The other question i have is if you were to use strut spacers in the front, people are saying that on a spain built STX that there may not be any camber adjustment. Now as i understand, the 2" lift offered by strut spacers would be the same effect of a taller front strut assembly, am I correct? I will be getting a full overhaul but i dont think it will be till next year. I will probably run either an extended shackle in the rear (i know this is illegal ) or a 1 1/2 - 2" lift block for now.

Question is, would the 2" lifted springs with standard shocks be better than a 2" equivalent strut spacer?

Latest posts

Back