QLD saturday Run

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryce

Reaction score
Ok guys so im heading up to glasshouse this sat for a run and thought i would see if anyone from here would like to join me.

Reply here if your interested.

I'm going anyways because its my last free weekend for at least 4 weeks and i don't plan on using it to mow the lawn and trim some trees.

It would be around a 9-9:30 meet somewhere like the Matilda up there but if anyone from here say they will be there ill make a definite time and place.

Cheers
Bryce

I would be interested, but I don't reckon my D22 is really ready yet for that sort of area w/o it receiving some damage...... and my little zook is still recovering from our recent night run up there from last weekend.....

What mods do you really need?
my new(er) single cab has no underbody or sill protection. And i might have a mate driving my old duel cab and that has standard DX 205r16lt tires on it at the moment. so will see how we go.
It depends on who comes and what mods they have will depend on what tracks we do up there. And i think you would ba supprised at how far a standard nav with a lift can go.

What mods do you really need?
my new(er) single cab has no underbody or sill protection. And i might have a mate driving my old duel cab and that has standard DX 205r16lt tires on it at the moment. so will see how we go.
It depends on who comes and what mods they have will depend on what tracks we do up there. And i think you would ba supprised at how far a standard nav with a lift can go.

Yeah... u might be right..... but I think I might use the time off this weekend to try and fit the Bullbar that I've recently picked up.... Sick of the nudge bar

Bump for interest.

and jason-d40 are you still keen, any mods to your car?
just trying to nut out a plan for the day

Ok gunning planning a trip for after the 5th of september.

This trip was for tomorrow 25th september.

But due to lack of interest from here and my mates having to pull out for various reasons im just going to head to the coast and chill out with the family. feel free to post your own outing up maybe start orgainising now to get lots of interest. And if im free ill be there with bells on

I'm going up on Sunday morning. Just doing the tracks off the highway near wild horse exit. Where do you go up there.

I'm getting my queenslander pack on Monday. So got to put a few Kilometres on it for 1000k service, which is getting done at same time

Sorry Bryce can't make it obviously tomoz cause I still have to pack up from cape. Will keep an eye out for the 5th though don't know what's happening that wknd yet

I keep missing these until a few days after. I have not been out for ages and am keen. I will have to keep a better eye out.

When is the next Janowen Trip Bryce?

Hi guys, I came down the highway on the way home from the Gympie Muster today and was going to get fuel at Moby Dicks but they have shut up shop. Just something to consider when planning a trip up that way. The Glasshouse Matilda is still good though and only about 5kms away.

Lol maybe we should be booking foot dates a month in advance so we can arrange time etc. Im not sure what the schedule for me is but I can be available any Saturday really.

Latest posts

Back