Newbie to 4WD easy tracks beginners

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fpvguy

Reaction score
Newbie to 4WD easy tracks
Hey im new to 4WD and was wanting some easy beginners tracks to go play on im in Melbourrne north east 3085
i have a mate pretty new aswell so want some fun no car breaking stuff
happy to travel 2hrs ish for some fun
cheers FPVguy

G'day, I like some of the fun no car breaking stuff too as it's only a new car and my only car so I need it to be going. You can have heaps of fun, For the areas I go though it's probably better to have drier weather as everything's really wet at the moment. I probably won't get out much before a big trip I have planned over cup weekend up at Big Desert with some other though i'm outnumbered by 3 Landbruisers and 2 Poojeros...looking forward to it though...one of the Pajeros is already behind as I kicked his butt up a hill that I had made it up, we spent 2 hours winching him up the hill!

There are some good ones in the Lerdy and the Wombat. I hear that Macedon has some alright ones though if they're not closed they'll be slippery as hell at the moment. Let me know if you want to get out sometime later in the year and I might be able to tag along.

I'm happy to do harder, i've been 4x4ing for years now, just not much time at the moment :(

I'd love to take some Navs with me to the Big Desert over Cup weekend though i'm not the one organising it so i'd need permission...

Latest posts

Back