LED Light Bar 10W Leds

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
ok so i know ther eis lots of threads relating to LED Light Bars in general but im focusing on the 10Watt Led Versions. I have studied google and found a few brands that may be good, but i havent heard much on any of them. a friend in Cairns has a 10-12" Vision X Led Light Bar and it is bloody amazing the light it puts out. I was looking at about a 30-40" Bar t put across the front of the roof racks.

Has anyone got a 10W Led bar and what brand, recommendations etc can you give me? So far ive only seen a few brands and have only been recommended to the Vision X stuff. Also i was thinking of importing to save me costs here in Aus if its worth it.

Rusty

I can only speak for the BajaDesigns stuff. Bloody well made, brighter than surprise buggery, and easy to wire up. I've got the 30" bar across my roof racks and honestly, the IPF900 spotties on the bullbar are useless in comparison.

If you're still looking at Christmas, I'll try and catch up when I'm back in town and you can see for yourself.

i dont understand what you mean, a 10w led bar will only be about 3inchs...
i got a 40inch bar on my roof. it is 127watts..

i dont understand what you mean, a 10w led bar will only be about 3inchs...
i got a 40inch bar on my roof. it is 127watts..

I think he means that the bar uses 10W LED's. Which is a shite load of power. It'd wanna be brighter than the noon-day sun for what it's worth.

Yes as joshman has added I meant 10w LEDs. I've seen a 12x10watt led bar which as about 12-13" long and rated at 10500+ lumens which was crazy and it lit up the area like daylight. It was imported from US but well worth it. I would be looking at a larger bar around the 150w-200w mark I think. Haven't studied them really into specs but I'm sure that's close.

I think 10 watt is pushing the idea! I settle for a great whites single row or a Baja designs! Rigid industries are shit

Ok still on the same subject. What sort of beam do I want. They have 10-40deg setups. I am keeping the hid ipf900 and setting them up as spots only. Would I go a 20 or 40deg beam for the spread? Or I think Baja come in a combo setup?

Yeah Baja comes in combo. And can also be changed if needed later on. I would go for the spot/spread, that way you fill in the gaps the spotties miss and get awesome spread.

hmmm more things to add to the wishlist for christmas. has anyone seen the new ONX Light Bars from roos systems/bajadesign? they say a Cree XML T6 led. dunno what wattage that is though

I think they're 5 watt and they are just heaps tough and strong, looks the goods

I think they're 5 watt and they are just heaps tough and strong, looks the goods

cool. i liked the ieda of them being stackable onto the side of each other. means if i get the 51" bar and it to long i can take one off and put it somewhere else. dunno where i would put it though

Yeah im thinking just a 12-18 inch on the middle bullbar hoop. Might get it modified and put a rectangular box section in the hoop and get it welded and then mount it in that.
Like this ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352028017.712159.jpg

Yeh that's neat. I like those bullbars cause you can have any hoop design you wish. I'm pretty sure they are bolted from the underside and not welded in. Practicality of having it the way you like it. I was gonna make up a small tube frame that utilises my rhino roof rack track on both sides. Track mount it so I can remove it at anytime

Unfortunately ARB don't make one for our D22's wouldn't take much to modify the genuine steel bar I have.

It was some aftermarket think I believe!maybe ironman deluxe? And then he cut the side loops off.
And paints it. Looked great

Latest posts

Back