The Great MCC Container Sale

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calibrated

Reaction score
The Great MCC Container Sale!

mcc-teaser.jpg

Get 25% off ALL MCC products by pre-ordering for our next container!

Pre-Order closes on Friday 30th November, for stock landing ETA 3rd Week of January.

You must use the coupon code MCC25 when ordering

http://www.wolf4x4.com.au/brands/MCC-4x4.html

Pricing Examples:

Falcon Bullbars
RRP $1400
Sale $1050

Rocker Bullbars
RRP $1990
Sale $1492.50

Rear Wheel Carriers
RRP $1790
Sale $$1342.50

Side Steps
RRP $590
Sale $442.50

Nudge Bars
RRP $385
Sale $288.75

First and Last time this will be done! Grab an absolute bargain on quality products!

Prices are excluding domestic freight, ex-Brisbane.

If this was two months ago i would have ordered a rear wheel carrier. Ahwell

Calibrated.

Just checked out some prices on your website and shipping for a rear jack bar from your Brisbane address to our Brisbane address is $300.
Firstly, is this shipping price right? And secondly, is pick up available to save money on freight?

Cheers,
VCrusty.

Calibrated.

Just checked out some prices on your website and shipping for a rear jack bar from your Brisbane address to our Brisbane address is $300.
Firstly, is this shipping price right? And secondly, is pick up available to save money on freight?

Cheers,
VCrusty.

Hi VCrusty.

Our shipping calculator is currently having a bit of a spaz attack, so we've had to set fixed price freight on certain items over a certain size. Trying to get this resolved asap.

When the stock is here, you would be more than welcome to pick up from us in Deagon. I would expect local delivery to your door to be around $70ish.

If you want to order, give me a call and I can create the order manually so the correct freight charge (or pickup) is applied to the order.

Hi VCrusty.

Our shipping calculator is currently having a bit of a spaz attack, so we've had to set fixed price freight on certain items over a certain size. Trying to get this resolved asap.

When the stock is here, you would be more than welcome to pick up from us in Deagon. I would expect local delivery to your door to be around $70ish.

If you want to order, give me a call and I can create the order manually so the correct freight charge (or pickup) is applied to the order.

Awesome mate, will give you a ring this week sometime.

Cheers,
VCrusty.

Hey mate where in Brisbane are you located? Want to buy a dual wheel carrier to suit a navara D40 Thai. please contact me to arrange deposit.

Cheers
Mitchell

Hey mate where in Brisbane are you located? Want to buy a dual wheel carrier to suit a navara D40 Thai. please contact me to arrange deposit.

Cheers
Mitchell

Hi Mitchell,

We are an online store, and don't currently have a public entry retail facility. However we do allow pickups by appointment.

We can definitely assist you on the wheel carrier for your D40 :)

What's the difference between the technical 03 and the falcon 03?
Looking for D40 Navara STX Dualcab Spanish.

What's the difference between the technical 03 and the falcon 03?
Looking for D40 Navara STX Dualcab Spanish.

The difference between the bars is purely cosmetic.

The polyurethane inserts are slightly bigger and rounder on the Falcon bar, and the lights are different.

See below:

Technical
f51__86300.1336710958.1280.1280.jpg

Falcon
f54__26613.1336710710.1280.1280.jpg

got one reply saying it wouldn't be available until the 30th of january (5th week of january) so i didn't have it for my two week trip. back in brisbane now and can't get a call back or reply to my emails to pick up my bullbar. has anyone else had this issue?

got to pick up my bullbar today, someone else appears to be filling in and looking after things whilst their management is away overseas.

Its funny you mention that. I'm still waiting on a email response or a phonecall from Wolf 4x4 since a fornight ago. Wanting to know whether the mcc jack bar can be modified to suit bodylift or they can custom make it to suit my bodylift.

Latest posts

Back