Those Project wankers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Krankin

Who the farkin hell let that wanker Charlie Pickering into the USA to do article on gun control and in a country not his own....farkin dweeb wanking c__t.

Does some one actually watch that show?

No I farkin despise it...but I been stuck at the northern hosp since noon o'clock and still there now and don't have choice in channel position.

I can't believe the shit he was doing over there the disgusting prick

I remember spending hours and hours at that place just after it was built, it beats the place it replaced but you have my sympathies.

I bet you got a lot of responses when you googled "dickhead". Last time I did it I was third fourth and eighth!!

You do spend a lot of time bitching about Pickering and the Project - I think your a secret fan Krankin & all the harsh words are just denial, no?

Maybe Krankin and Charlie Pickhisring are the same person....has anyone ever seen the two of them in the same room together?

f cken hell you blokes...those sorts of accusations will get me off this forum....and if true...:rambo: me now

I fixed that for you Krankin, although I'm not entirely sure I want to know what 'ramboing' someone is.

Yuk - that sounds unpleasant. And if I develop a mental image of what I think you mean... shudder..

He certainly is a competant tosser that bloke, he gives me the shits in actual fact, he's a real 'kwit.

Was in Texas one year and got into a discussion with a guy about guns and how I found it strange that everyone had at least one, I said it was just so alien to me, never having owned one, blah blah.

My advice, don't talk to Texans about guns in a bar.

Latest posts

Back