Dealer Perth Motorsport Kenwick

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhys123

Reaction score
Guys just want to give everyone a heads up.

My brother just purchased a 2007
STX from these guys and I would like to relay his experience with them.

He is pretty new to used cars (our family likes to buy new cars) and thought he would give buying a used car a go.

He saw a 2007 STX he thought looked pretty good and asked the dealer if he could get it inspected. The dealer said no problems we can organise a independent inspection which came back ok (little did he know the person that inspected it was just the service branch of the dealer).

The first time he drove it after picking it up he realised there was something seriously wrong with the car violently shuddered and was uncontrollable and the brakes on random occasions went straight to the firewall.

The car was returned to the dealer and sat for 3 weeks getting repaired the promised log books never turned up.

On return to my brother I advised him to take it to our family mechanic the mechanic listed a substantial amount of problems with the car (yeah so much for an independent inspection).

My brother then took it back to Perth Motorsport they told him to take it through Consumer affairs and if it got any traction they would blame it user abuse. My brother lodged a complaint and took the car to Nissan (the same mob that does the Nissan consumer affairs inspection) they backed and added more to the original list of defects (one rim has 90 prices of lead on a I side spoke).

The attitude of Perth Motorsport is appalling they more or less told him to bash it and that they would drag the warranty period out via the Consumer affairs mediation process or in the courts and that they don't give a shit what other mechanics say there's know better.

Anyhow for the Perth guys I would beware of Perth Motorsport out at Kenwick.

Cheers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back