2012 jayco swift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazypossum

Reaction score
we ive gone and done it
bought a brand new jayco swift offroad.
i realy loved its compact size, and sicne there is only my wife daughter and my self it also fits the family, best theing with it being so small i hope will be easier to tow off road
pick it up in a week or two, will post photos after crissy of its first outing.

Nice mate, you should be happy with it. I got my Flamingo Outback in march, had a couple of teething problem but it's all good now and love it. If you have any little or big hiccups just keep on to them.

you have done well..
i have an 8 yr old jayco eagle and its been sensational.
stores heaps for wife and two boys, gas running fridge and battery for lighting last around ten days, cumfy beds, handles the bad weather.
tow with a d40 and dont even notice it on the back fully laden..

well picked up the swift and headed strait out to the beach.

Attachments

• 409.jpg
    409.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 122
  • 415.jpg
    415.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 431.jpg
    431.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 118
  • 425.jpg
    425.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 121
thank mate
hope alls going well with you and you get well soon.
noticed you have a jayco as well how do you go about sealing up the fridge and other vents and door for deeper water crossings

carefully mate, the vents are there for a reason, only ever cover them for the duration of the crossing. If left covered the fridge will not operate properly and the door vent is provided for ventilation in case of a gas leak. It is also there to provide ventilation whilst the appliances are in use.

The cheap cloth tape from supercheap seems to be what I see used a fair bit.

thanks jason i was aware of the vents needing to be there and only will seal if crossing, was thinking duct tape and heavy plastic.

Latest posts

Back