limited window control 2009 D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewart15au

Reaction score
Hi All
just purchased a 2nd hand Car and the driver can lower all windows but can only put drivers window up, not the other three.
each individual control on each door does the job fine going up and down.
Also the lock switch on the drivers panel does nothing at all?

Possibly a dodgy panel if only parts of it don't work, but I'm not sure how you'd test it without having another one handy. I guess you could test each switch individually, check for broken wires and stuff like that but it may not be something obvious.

Welcome to the forum.

I'd guess that there's a loose contact in the panel. Pull it out, check all of the connections (give them a bit of a clean) and see what happens.

found problem

thanks for the replies guys.

i have found that all three wsitches for the other three doors have failed at the same time in the same way.
i have removed the circuit board and cleaned the switched with alcohol and worked the switches while wet , a little more TLC is required for 100% ops but at least i have identified the problem.

thanks and see you down the blog.

Where's the circuit board for it? Is that under the switches in the door handle? I can put the driver's window down in auto but it won't go back up in auto.

You need to reset it. Sequence is something like, open window once the window stop hold the button down for 5 seconds, close window, hold button up for 5 then it should be reset. The actual procedure is in the thread titled "Auto Up Feature"

You need to reset it. Sequence is something like, open window once the window stop hold the button down for 5 seconds, close window, hold button up for 5 then it should be reset. The actual procedure is in the thread titled "Auto Up Feature"

Nice one. Gave the circuit board a birthday anyway, didn't fix it, but your instructions did. How easy is it when you know how eh? Thanks chief.

Latest posts

Back