New Waeco CFX series

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
Ok so someone must have one and what do you rate it. I have never been a Waeco fan and always done a huge comparison before purchasing anything. These fridges have a super low amp draw for a 12v fridge. The 60L model at .82 amps/hour. So any reviews remarks etc are all welcome. Just posting for others information etc.

Rusty

Ive got a new 65l CFX.

Only done test runs so far but seems to work well enough. Had a bit of a problem with my cigarette lighter -> battery connection so looking at getting an anderson plug solution before testing it a second time.

Sorry I cant be of more help, but so far it seems to be made well, definitely can sit on the lid no worries (if thats a concern) and I ran mine for 3 days on a dodgy cigarette lighter socket and the battery tester still showed full (i know this is a bit wishy washy, but it obviously wasnt draining the battery like a mother****er)

buy an engel, waeco's have some good features but engel i think are just built better, also if you have a good second battery you shouldnt need to worry about the battery protection the waeco's have.

bryan

I've already got an Evakool which is awesome. I just thought some people would have some info on these new release item for others to get opinions off

Plus one for the evacool
Great fridge for the right price
Danfoss comp with 5 year wty on everything for under a grand

Hey Rusty,
Check out the hinge on the waeco, my mate accidently broke his and cost 60 bucks for a new one.
He recons they are a bit weak in that area, but otherwise ok.
fj

Some good info here. This is why I made the post. For people's opinions on a certain.brand etc. Again I am not purchasing one this is purely for others information

Latest posts

Back