XD Addict wheel - which wheel nuts suit?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murf6

Reaction score
XD Addict wheel, 17x9 +18 offset. wheels fitted

G'day guys, I just brought myself a set of 17x9 XD Addict wheels to suit my D40 from America. Got them for a great price, delivered to my door. From the day I ordered them it only took 5 days from the state to tassie. Very quick delivery

Just wondering if anyone has these wheels and if so what size wheel nuts did you use for them? As they came from American the wheels did not include wheel nuts for some reason

Just want to make sure I use the right size/type etc

Any advice would be great

Cheers Murf

Last edited:
Mate they are 17x9 with a +18 offset, and I fitted them with 285x70x17

sweet how do they look do they stick out the archs alot, and do the 285 tyres rub. aslo do you have any pics , keen to see what the look like

Hi murf6 do you get any rubbing on the chassis at full lock on either side at all, cheers

G'day guys, I will have to do a build up but here is a couple of shots for now

Last edited:
Mate I do get a little bit. I haven't attacked the inner guards much though. I did a little trimming of the mud flap and used the heat gun a little. If I spent jus a little extra time I reckon I could get the rubbing to disappear totally. I only get it on full lock when I go over an obsitical. Normal driving it is fine, not an issue.

sweet send us over the details were you got em from might order the black set for mine

Latest posts

Back