"red canyon" fraser island

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The photos on the slide show get enlarged so big that you cant see what is in the pic??
Oh well i give up....... You know quitters always quit!! haha

I saw some of the photos of the trip in your new car thread.

Must say it looked good, the trip, the car and the photos.

Got myself a sand flag on the weekend. Don't normally pick things up from the side of the road but seeing as we are off to Robe on Friday I couldn't resist.

What a find & where I found it was so far from the coast. Some things are just meant to be. :big_smile:

Did ya get stuck?

I saw some of the photos of the trip in your new car thread.

Must say it looked good, the trip, the car and the photos.

Got myself a sand flag on the weekend. Don't normally pick things up from the side of the road but seeing as we are off to Robe on Friday I couldn't resist.

What a find & where I found it was so far from the coast. Some things are just meant to be. :big_smile:

Did ya get stuck?

Thats a great find Joe, if i saw that i would of grabbed it for sure and your timing is impeccable by the sounds of it.

No mate i didnt get stuck at all even towing the camp trailer, But Its not that bad on the island the NP have put allot of boards and rubber mats down which makes it easy for everyone including the Backpackers in the rent-a-wrecks (80 series cruisers) and big tour busses, bit of a shame really i was expecting a bit more of a challenge but still an awesome place none the less.

Ah well I can't say I'm not a little happy you had a great time!

Latest posts

Back