Front Mount intercooler

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have that kit on my Navara, same year as yours etc.

I bought mine from ASE direct, very happy with mine.

Dave.

How's that go with heat, Dave? Did you have to get a more efficient radiator? Given some of the other heat issues we've heard about recently, it's an important point to consider.

No issues at all, I dont do much day driving. Most of my driving in afternoon and night time.

For work I start at Maitland exchange everyday and then head up to Singleton and do every exchange in between like Lochinvar, Greta, Branxton and sometimes Belford. Then from Singleton Hieghts back to Cessnock and through to Kurri and back home.

Because of the distance arvo and night time driving cut that much time compared to the day driving. Sometimes head out to Broke, Bulga, Mount Thorley, Westbrooke, Raven's worth etc.

Day time driving that I do, intercooler has made a big difference. Doesn't feel like a slug on hot day's anymore.

Fuel consumption has dropped a quarter of a litre per 100km's.

Temp gauge has never moved since I have had the ute. Thinking of getting the radiator core cleaned at 150,000km's to make sure it doesn't let me down.

Dave.

Not to bad I dont think.

I got a local guy to install mine as I didn't have the time.

He had to move the power steering cooler and mod the bullbar.

Where are you ?

Dave.

hey mate, imlooking at the exact same kit. how much of the bar needs to be cut? power steering cooler is not a problem..
got pics of finished product, and is it engineered?

Latest posts

Back