Flexible Brake Line upgrade

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone upgraded to the SS lines yet?
I have seen a heap of horror stories about a simple brake bleed turning into a new master cylinder.
I seem to remember that someone bled their brakes and instead of the usual pump up the pedal idea they used slow constant force on the pedal and had no issues
Can anyone shed any light on this issue of what used to be a simple job of bleeding the brakes .
I just want to install new flexible longer lines and dont feel like having to replace a master cylinder

I am worried about the rear flexible lines. They get fairly taught on full droop but then they were like that stock but not quite as bed. Passengers side worse than drivers but then if the diff drops too far it will take out the ABS and Handbrake cables too lol

Did you have to do anything different BZ?
I have heard that when some bleed the brakes they are pushing the pedal too far and its screwing up the Master Cylinder.
I was just going to go slowly and not all the way to the floor. Should work ok I hope
And just for the records it was a few Brake places that told me about it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back