MSA Seat Covers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

ants_oz

I bought a set of MSA seat covers a little while ago - front and rear seats.

Very good quality, fit well, comfortable to sit on. Waterproof, and dust sits on top (makes them REAL easy to clean after some time out in the scrub).

I haven't used any of the other brands of canvas type seat covers - I imagine there are positives and negatives with each brand - but after using the MSA's I can recommend them highly.

I'm looking at buying these seat covers, but haven't seen any on a d22 before. Can you please post a picture. How much did you pay?

sorry to dig up an old thread but does anyone by chance have a picture of their MSA covers? checked out a set of black ducks over the weekend and was impressed by the quality however they didn't seem too comfortable on long trips.

cheers

i got some msa canvas seat covers front and back and rate them highly, alot cheaper than black duck. heres some picks hopefully they work.. head rests were really tight to fit, also need to remove base of back seat but thats nothing major. 45 mins was all done.

Attachments

• 20120411_47.jpg
    20120411_47.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 231
  • 20120411_46.jpg
    20120411_46.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 181

Latest posts

Back