Clean up Australia day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Join a group that may already be organising a clean up site or form your own group. This sort of thing could be done on any day of the week I know but there is always something about a mass effort on one day that gets more people to turn up.

Will look to find a group in Wombat Forest or form one.

Main site - Clean Up Australia Day - Official Site

Last edited:
Dammit once again this year they have overlooked my backyard and garage, I really wish they'd do something about that.

Don't let the Japanese hear you, they'll charter a plane to find your house and cut your garage in half.

Nah I'm safe I don't house whales in my garage which seems to be all they care about this time of year

I find that stuff funny but please dont go further then that.

I have no idea if we have any Japanese members but the site is for everyone whatever there race.

Dave.

Different path similar topic.

I was just down the wharf at Freo looking at the Oceanic Viking bloody hell that is a big boat. Can't get too close to it because the wharf is closed off at each end but seeing pics on the tv of that thing just don't do it justice.

Despite it's length being similar the Viking even dwarfed the big dredge they have cleaning out the Freo channel.

Hi All...

We have an 08 STR with a very annoying knocking (sounds like metal on metal) noise over around the passenger side. I've had my head under on the floor over the most rough roads to try and pin point it but cant see anything thats loose?

I've noticed the noise isnt there when the car is off road in mud like the mud is stopping what ever metal on metal noise until it drys off.

Does anyone think this noise is like the above posts? Starting to piss me off.

Oh and only one speaker now.. just over 2 years old and it seems like the girls falling apart.

Help!!

Cheers Krystle

Any reason you posted in this thread? Maybe the mods can move it somewhere more appropriate.

Some STR's of about your vintage had problems with the door striker plate it could well be related and maybe even the thread you meant to post in.

The speaker might have been shaken out by the bad door rattle :smile:

picked up a bit of rubbish of one of the local beaches yeasterday. gives me the s*#ts how much washes up. and not being racist but one of our best fishing spots with easy access as been decended on over the last few years by the phillopenoes coming to work at the abattoir, but they leave all their rubbish behind and the place now stinks and rats have moved in and live in the rocks and feed off all the crap.

Latest posts

Back