Grrrrrrrrr

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLID D22

Reaction score
I dont enjoy reading over the forum only to get to an add either halfway or at the bottom of the page and it states 'dont buy a navara buy a great wall instead'
Why o why taunt us, it is a navara forum, im trying not to pay attention but seeing it makes me sick.
End rant!

Never noticed really, but a ad talking up a Great Wall isn't going to tempt me to buy a Great Wall. I think Id buy a hilux over a great wall and thats saying something.

I think most people know my thoughts on toyotas.

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know some of the ads from Google are pretty lame but it helps pay for the up keep of the site, monthly hosting costs, upgrading forum software and adding new features.

And buy some stickers and stubby holders you blokes...........they help as well. :p

Your missus will love a new stubby holder!

Yep,back to work next monday,came home yesterday from a week away,haven't done as much as i would liked to.Might piss off up into the high country for a couple more days but i have to be back for the weekend.
I've added a couple of pics in my sig link.
Nothing spectacular.

everyone bagged me at christmas when i used my navara forum cooler...they reckon i'm obsessed. hmm probably am :D

Latest posts

Back