V6 Fuel levels in relation to trip computer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beergutz

Reaction score
I've been keeping an eye on my fuel levels in relation to the trip computer on my new STX V6.

Low fuel warning light and beep seems to come on with a distance to empty between 55-65km. Pulled straight into a servo and refilled with 15 litres left in the tank much the same as my 08 STX D40.

When distance to empty reads " ----- " I had 10 litres left in the tank.

Just after some feedback from other V6 owners to see what levels they get when this occurs and how far they drive past the flashing ------ indication.

Mine behaves similarly, and I drive the thing typically 15/20klm before refueling. Longer if I'm highway cruising.

I have driven mine for 45km after the light came on and i put 75 litres in it so i wouldnt like to go much further than that.

mine comes on with 80 - 90 showing to empty , but i ran mine so nothing was showning ---- and then i took 73 ltr to fill it up

G'day
Recently completed a 5&1/2 week,10,200 km road trip. The "----" would come on with about 10 L left in the tank. Average fuel consumption was 9.9L/100km.
No bull bar, no roof rack, not towing, tray loader to below soft tonneau. Heavy right foot & genuine 110 speed on the open roads.

I was most frustrated with the amount of trouble the trip computer had calculating "distance to empty".

Latest posts

Back