Car park jerks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nakedape

Reaction score
If you hit my bloody car have the farkin decency to leave a note you puss filled anus

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379328604949.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379328604949.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 145
Some stupid crunt backed into an old Commodore while parallel parking as I drove past on my way to my PC suppliers the other day. He was very angry because he couldn't park his Failcon and I could see the prick was going to piss off so I parked next to him and stopped him getting onto the road, he then drove up over the kerb onto the grass and across the corner.

Instead of getting out and probably making me and others think he was doing the right thing he made a big scene of things and 4 of us got his rego and left it for the owner. Got a call later in the night from the owner thanking me and saying the cops found the idjit and his insurance company wouldn't have to pay.

Probably lucky to be a few hundred bucks worth of damage to the dunnydoor and more was done to his own car but the dumb fcuk made a prick of himself and it cost him a lot more than it should.

Occasionally the innocent get justice.

A few years back saw this prick in the supermarket back into a car and take off. Noted the number and left a little note for the owner of the damage vehicle with time and circumstances. left my name and phone number to, never got a call but hope it helped the owner who was parked nice and neat in the car park.

That there are! I was at the shop the other week and see a guy in a old 2wd hilux trayback back into a brand new pathfinder bullbar. He just looked straight at me and drove off!! I saw the owner walk out about 5 mins after as I was putting a note on his windshield, the old hilux had company stickers and phone numbers all over it! Idjit!

Latest posts

Back