• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D40 Ladder Racks/Bars 4 Sale - SOLD

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rastas dog

Reaction score
!!!SOLD!!!
Selling a pair of 3inch racks powder coated black for a navara D40 (will fit all d40's)
They are in excellent condition only 6 months old, selling as i decided to fit a canopy.
Fixed front bar and removable rear.
The front fixed bar is from Max Alloy Extra's
The rear is from Oz Racks and can be used as a removable front if separated.
I had them as a pair on my d40
prefer to sell as a pair.

$200 each
$350 for both

Pick up Sydney

Call Gav 0422 469 520

Attachments

• IMG_0636.jpg
    IMG_0636.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0637.jpg
    IMG_0637.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0639.jpg
    IMG_0639.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0640.jpg
    IMG_0640.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
New to the navara thing,, so go easy on the old bloke ... will the racks fit a d22 by any chance...?

Not sure mate i suppose if the internal measurement of the tub is the same they should fit. See what your tub measure's from side to side and from tup of tub to top of cab and ill measure the racks

Not sure mate i suppose if the internal measurement of the tub is the same they should fit. See what your tub measure's from side to side and from tup of tub to top of cab and ill measure the racks
only just seen your reply, I'll grab a tape and check tomorrow, get back to you then..

How much do u want for them nath that's exactly what I'm looking for for when I go on fishing trips

How much do u want for them nath that's exactly what I'm looking for for when I go on fishing trips

Mate i really havnt thought that far, i will throw up some pics and see what you think, they were a great set up, so much so i used the same system on both my d40's

here are some off my black D40, the ones i have now are basically the same just i never got any picks of the actual racks on the white one but im sure you will get the idea.

i also have a new sport bar with a new spreader bar that never made it onto the white D40, And i still have a tonneau cover with the cut outs and flap to cover the cut out when rack is in and out.

if you look close, in the left side of the pic you can see my white ute wit the tail gate open and it shows the actual rack and the black cup/mount that is bolted to the tray which the rack slides into

Latest posts

Back