D40 Factory service manual.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

Who is interested in a copy.

I haven't got one yet but if there is enough interest I will outlay the cost and charge whatever to recover the money as I dont have a D40.

Garry aka Nizzbits can you give us a price on the software.

Dave.

NISSAN NAVARA AUSSIE D40 DIESEL SERVICE MANUAL ON DVD!! - eBay Media, Cars, Trucks, Clothing, Merchandise, Media, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 06-Mar-10 22:25:40 AEDST)

Just found a few links on ebay.

Ill buy these ones and see whats the better of them.

Can someone from each state do them when I have looked through them and distributed them to the person that will distribute in there state.

Plus if they can distribute the D22 manual aswell that would really help me out.

NSW I am happy to do, all I ask is that you charge for the cost and not inflated prices.

I dont charge but thats me.

Dave.

There is different versions available on Ebay for less than $20 each. And although it's left handed the Frontier manual is downloadable for free off links from the US forums. The Nav one may also be downloadable but that could be illegal and I wouldn't suggest such things.

My manual came from ebay and it's the real deal, just no fancy packaging. The D22 is also there from time to time, as well as many others

I have the Navara D40 1st edition,49mb. Downloaded off the web some where some time ago. Can't remember what site though

Unless listed as otherwise the aussie ebay listings for the D40 manual are all 1st edition, which covers from the about the 05 model. There have been some minor changes to the D40 since the 1st edition but most people using the manual wont notice these slight differences. There is an 09 Frontier also available for download which although left handed does fill in some of the bits missing from the 1st edition. Either way $20 inc postage is all you should have to pay, when I got mine they were as low as $4.99 but they do seem to be going up a bit since then.

When i bought mine last year(ebay) i think it was around 7 bucks plus post.
I'm happy with the manual.
Big price rise since then.

Last edited:
I am talking to someone at the moment to see what I can do. Will post up when I get a run down.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back