Incredibly shonky (maybe)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have been on a few episodes of ACA.

And yet they are still in business.
Have seen the ACA stuff and thats why I was looking at them. Don't get me wrong my credit is good its just that I have limited time to secure a vehicle and need instant finance.

All the guarentees of giving finance to anyone who is unemployed or a pensioner is enough for me.

Dodgy.

Dave.

Aido, give RACV a go. I used to work at a mortgage brokers and they had a finance arm. They used RACV a fair bit and often 2 days from application to settlement. Westpac Equipment Finance just financed my 23 year old nephew into his first truck. $300,000 purchase, no money down, 8.4% pa. Most banks will do things pretty quickly these days.

Motor Finance Wizard have been known to sell cars to desperados at over double retial price and then also rob you on the finance. I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Few years ago I applied for a car loan through Westpac via the internet, Had a $20k loan approved in 12 hours, maybe worth a shot?

Few years ago I applied for a car loan through Westpac via the internet, Had a $20k loan approved in 12 hours, maybe worth a shot?

Yeah check with the banks, they can approve within a day max. If you get desperate, you can use St george through a nissan dealer and buy a tad more than interest.

Stay away from that motor wizard place. Thats got bad news written all over it.

Iwent through RACV for a loan for our Camper, was approved overnight and had the funds within 2 days at a very reasonable rate.......very happy with there service.

Latest posts

Back