D40 after wet sand wow

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Testament to the factory though for having the doors/panels align so well too. Unless they were part of the final finish.
Looks great and as far as maintenance goes give it a wash and a wax once a month. Wet sanding removes the surface irregularity ( orange peel ) that is produced by robots spraying acrylic. Bring back Lead and the human hand and this wouldn't be necessary.

Testament to the factory though for having the doors/panels align so well too. Unless they were part of the final finish.
Looks great and as far as maintenance goes give it a wash and a wax once a month. Wet sanding removes the surface irregularity ( orange peel ) that is produced by robots spraying acrylic. Bring back Lead and the human hand and this wouldn't be necessary.

Yeah I'd be happy with once a month, but if he's gone to that trouble I bet he washes it twice a week.

i think it would cause me a lot of grey hairs...have to be careful where u park at the shops etc..i park away from every1 now just in my stock d40 cause iv already had 2 nudge crunch with no noters.:angry:

I just give mine the normal wash but I use microfibre cloths to apply shampoo and I keep rinsing to ensure there's less dirt on the cloth to scar the paint.

As for the lining up of my doors, they're not too bad. The front passenger door just misses the tailgate and the driver's door has sufficient clearance from the fuel cap for me to be happy.

Geez I spray mine with the Gerni, (or the hot pressure washer depending on it's location) whenever the dirt build up start rubbing off on me or my clothes. If I started polishing the car every week/month the missus might expect me to polish the furniture as well.

Latest posts

Back