• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Xrox Bar Suit 08 Spanish D40 (QLD)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brownie82

Reaction score
THIS HAS BEEN SOLD ESLEWHERE!!! Thanks.

For Sale one brand new Xrox bar suit 08 Spanish D40. This bar is still in the box wrapped in bubble wrap. Havnt had a chance to install it, and with recent purchase of house need some cash back in my pocket. As it is in brand new condition without having been installed I will beasking for what I paid $1190 from OL Springwood.

Im located in Brisbane on the southside but will deliver to within an hr of the city. Or I can brong to as far Northias Bundaberg at Easter.

This is a genuine sale price is not negotiable to suit 08 Spanish however I beleive the only difference to thai is 2 extra mounts that are supplied. I have msged outback accessories to see if this will cross fit to a Thai model. As the instructions are based around a thai but with 2extra mounts for Spanish.

Xrox
SOLD!!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!
Brisbane south.

Edit: Ive rung outback accessories Australia and they said it will fit Thai all years without extra mounts. Will fit Spanish models upto may 2010 with brackets.

Pm for details. Advertised elsewhere.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back