• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bushskinz D40 bash plate

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vigilante

Reaction score
For Sale - 1 x Bushskinz bash plate for Spanish build D40 Navara

Features are described on the Bushskinz website and their Ebay store at the following URL's.

http://bushskinz4x4.com.au/bushskin...Nissan-Navara-D40-Front-Sump-Guard-Bash-Plate

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BushSkinz-4x4-Nissan-Navara-D40-Front-Sump-Guard-Bash-Plate-/301082237239

Mine is in good nick and will come with 4 sets of new bolts, nuts and washers. Comes with all other mounting hardware.

Reason for sale - switching to Xrox bash plates which offer protection up to the transfer case.

As you can see, these go for $350 brand new so I will start the bidding here at $175 but am open to offers. Would prefer not to post so Melbourne buyers preferred, but happy to meet somewhere if a serious regional buyer is interested :)

Happy to answer any questions.

2lsgvmd.jpg

Hey mate do you have any info on the xrox bash plates, I can't seem to find any info or pics anywhere

A bloke on the Pajero forum managed to dent his and it is so thick that he can't bend what he says is 4mm steel, back in shape!!

[ QUOTE=joe2006;304969]A bloke on the Pajero forum managed to dent his and it is so thick that he can't bend what he says is 4mm steel, back in shape!![/QUOTE]

I can believe that! My BDavis plates have some big dents, no about of hammering can fix

It was sand but he had struggled to get up a dune a couple of times so gave it plenty on the last and successful attempt but hit it hard.

There are photos of it, not bashed up or anything, just a bit deformed but it saved his intercooler. He tried driving on it with the paj but last time I looked at the thread, he still hadn't managed to straighten it.

Well it looks like I won't fit bugger as my nav is a 2013 model damn it , having a bad day today.
Well stupid me should have looked on the eBay link it doesn't fit a 2013

So up for sale again, $175 now in Coffs Harbour.

Last edited:
Hmmm to be honest I cant remember build month & im away on holiday at the moment. I got it in July '12 after only a couple weeks wait so prob june/july I guess.
im in Adelaide 5115 to buy the way.

Latest posts

Back