Mickey Thompson A/T's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equipt

Reaction score
Just picked up a set of 4 Mickey Thompson A/T's with 90% tread 225/75/16 on rims for $400 bucks from a mate, I am pretty happy coz I was going to spend $360 on 2 new tyres next week and they where only 205/70/16.

Should get them on the Nav this arvo and hopefully go for another spin, will post some pics later on.

Hmmm, not sure I will have a look tomorrow and get back to you on that 1. took them for a spin today out the bush. realy happy with them. they are a bit louder on the road than the old A/T's, but they are alot more chunky than the old 1's

dare say they are the 5 ribs cause i just got the 4 ribs put on and i think the smallest size i could get is 265/75R16 great tires had some fun in the mud today with the father-in-law following me on his new moto he has learnt not to come too close to the back of it near a mud puddle haha

dare say they are the 5 ribs cause i just got the 4 ribs put on and i think the smallest size i could get is 265/75R16 great tires had some fun in the mud today with the father-in-law following me on his new moto he has learnt not to come too close to the back of it near a mud puddle haha

how you finding the m/t 4 ribs???
you got lift?
if not do they rub much??
did they slow you down??
i ordered some i'm just impatient to wait and find out

ive just got a set of ATZs fittet to my new alloys. got 33s.

will let you know hwo they go on the weekend. onroad they are awesome

Latest posts

Back