what can i get for 25k

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big a

Reaction score
Hi guys i have 25k max and been looking at the d22 around 02 to 06 models.
fits into my price range..I heard the diesel motors use to blow up on em but not sure of models. I am down sizing from an 08m pajero and never had a dual cab and don't no anything about the navaras so im asking for some help from you guys on what to look for how many ks ect,,
Buy the way great forum and hope to do some trips with some of you when i get my ride..
thanks in advance adam

Welcome mate.

Given your location I am assuming you heard this off some Toyota drivers who will tell you they can rebuild a 1HZ or 2H on the side of the road with a screw driver and a pair of pointy nose plyers.

Mate my 2006 model has 164,000km on the clock and couldn't be going better. Had it since new.

Dave.

I looking at selling mine. I am in Perth. Looking to go back to a 2wd as I don't need the 4x4. It has 95000kms on the clock and has been faultless. Uses 8 - 9.8lt of diesel per 100km.

Last edited:
have u got ur heart set on the d22?? i too was also going to get a D22 for the price range but picked up a D40 for $25000 (RX model tho) delivered. 170k no issues with the motor at all..if u like offroading il stick with the D22...D40 has some limitations offroad ;-(

Welcome mate.

Given your location I am assuming you heard this off some Toyota drivers who will tell you they can rebuild a 1HZ or 2H on the side of the road with a screw driver and a pair of pointy nose plyers.

Mate my 2006 model has 164,000km on the clock and couldn't be going better. Had it since new.

Dave.

Hey Dave it was a mate who told me and hey does drive a landcruiser hahaha:big_smile:

I will sell you mine for $26 grand (with the standard alloy rims and tyres). I am in Perth. Looking to go back to a 2wd as I don't need the 4x4. It has 95000kms on the clock and has been faultless. Uses 8 - 9.8lt of diesel per 100km.

Hey big orse thanks but my budget is stretched at 25k.but if your willing to put a pic up im keen to see it...

A mate is selling his D22 for 20K,(once the hail damage is repaired), it's a neat enough truck with bullbar,driving lights,snorkle, aluminium tray 06 mdl low k's. So I'm fairly sure you should be able to pick yourself up a good chariot for that money.

hey big a sold an 03 nav in nov for 20grand a nice dualcab with bullbar, spotties, snorkel,160 000kms.i drove 60 000 of those and did not have one problem with it.i have just bought an 05 model with bullbar ,roof racksgood cooper tyres,110000kms 22900 and so far seems to be a good ute,so you should be able to find a very good d22 for 25k,good luck with the search,hopefully see some pics soon mate!!!!

Hi, first post here. I just got my all black 06 STR 2 weeks ago with only 40,000k's on the clock, service history, nissan alloy bullbar and steps, new nissan tubliner and tonneau cover for $25k BARGAIN!! Went straight to ARB to order a canopy with the change.:victory: 8-9 week wait:angry:

Look around good buys are out there:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back