12v compressor query

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattyf09

Reaction score
Hey has anybody got a red head extreme or a bbt gold series compressor? If so how do they go? There a good price and there specks seem to be everything I need.

cheers guys

I think heaps of us are running those compressors like the red head extreme but with different labels.

They are the same unit as the ones from Ironman, tigerz11, supercheap, Aldi, Bursons, and heaps more, all with subtle differences like the Air hose ect, some run a slightly different head with a blow off safety valve while others dont but assentually they are all the same made in the same factory,

Go for it mate they are a great unit, really fast and seem to be very reliable. and for $120 you really cant go wrong.

Last edited:
Ive been running mine for over two years now and most of the time i go out it pumps up at least two full set of tyres or more in one go, then gets tossed back into the tray.

Havent had a problem yet still pumping like new.

Yeah I haven't used mine heaps but its fine for me. The only thing is where my hose attaches to the compressor both the connection and they outlet get pretty bloody hot, I have buurnt myself before on them, just make sure you avoid touching them. Not sure if everyone's is like that? I am sure I could modify the outlet so there isn't as much heat build up but I cant be bothered haha.

The supercheap version comes with little rubber boots covering those connections, but if you wrap it with a hose clamp you can use the tab that hangs out the end like a handle and because its thin and hanging in the air with the rubber in between the connector and the clamp it stays cool.

Tigerz gets roasting hot there too.side effect of a little outlet flowing a lot of compressed air.always get a mate to pack it up!!

The supercheap version comes with little rubber boots covering those connections, but if you wrap it with a hose clamp you can use the tab that hangs out the end like a handle and because its thin and hanging in the air with the rubber in between the connector and the clamp it stays cool.

Good idea, I usually just go super quick and take it off like a ninja for minimal hand burnage

Latest posts

Back