Lights left on indicator

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spen

Reaction score
I have a 2006 D22 dual cab turbo diesel 4X4 Navara. To prevent the lights being left on I tried to have a commercial electronic device fitted that would buzz if the lights were left on when the ignition was turned off. However the auto electricians were unable to successfully fit the device.
Has anyone come across the same problem?

Yeah I agree, find a different auto elec, these things are basic to install, so basic that the likes of DSE and Jaycar sell them to any laymen for any car. If an auto elec can't fit such a thing it sounds to me like they either aren't much of an auto elec or they are too lazy to trace the applicable wires.

If you have the device check the instructions, or search the web for the instructions because apart from having to locate the exact wires (which you may need the manual for) the job should be about as easy and cutting and joining several wires together (or using inline snap plugs).

I did a buzzer in mine, i believe i posted the diagram and parts needed on here somewhere. Easy job takes about 15 mins, do a search here you should have a win.

FANTASTIC. I will be taking the diagram supplied by woznme to my auto elec and have one fitted - I am always leaving the lights on!

Thanks for your information. I have been out of circulation since I posted this message and it is gratifying to return and find these replies. Ta. I will follow this through tomorrow. Could be interesting.

I just lock my door when I turn my lights on if it isn't dark like when driving through fog or rain. When I park and go to get out of the car the locked door reminds me to turn my lights off.

I just lock my door when I turn my lights on if it isn't dark like when driving through fog or rain. When I park and go to get out of the car the locked door reminds me to turn my lights off.

See!
Now there is a simple solution.
I like it. Its like one of those New idea hints.

Seriously I can see the day when generation W ( they come after gen y - as in Y did you give birth to that? Gen W are " What? You did it again" Even though W comes before Y they dont know that because they don't even know what an alphbt (sic)is) forget how to wipe their own arse because there isn't an app for that!
I digress

yep thats another 2c.......$5.68 to go:big_smile:

Latest posts

Back