Over sized bullbars

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never been a fan of five posters. The comment from the polly that bullbars are not a fashion accessory in the country is true, but five posters are a fashion accessory not a true necessity

Some of the 5 posters are far more than needed.

Have the roos gotten bigger in the last few years. :violin2:

dau4.jpg

r0_90_1415_885_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

I hate the falcadore with the 5 poster it just looks stupid and it IS a fashion statement. This type of vehicle was never designed to have a plow hanging off the nose.

BUT whats the difference between a 5 post bar and any other in terms of pedestrian safety ... that seemed to be the angle that was being taken.

Furthermore a truck with or without is NEVER going to pedestrian safe, especially with the number of space cowboys piloting them juiced up on speed cause they are required to be on the road 20hrs a day so they have a second set of log books and the tachograph, speed limiter and GPS tracking is disabled.

Worked in the industry for 2 years and got out cause the money is not worth my life or the life of other road users. 3 return trips from Canberra to Adelaide via Geelong in 7 days is just plain stupid.

Last edited:
Ye those bull bars are ridiculous and daves right it's those bars that are giving the rest of us a bad name.

Ye don't get me started on truck drivers bad juju. I've heard it all. I agree im surprised there's not more fatalities on the roads coz of them

Found it amusing that it's a article in bulk bars in NSW but the pics have VIC plates and one I could not see except a bundy novelty plate

Found it amusing that it's a article in bulk bars in NSW but the pics have VIC plates and one I could not see except a bundy novelty plate

The pics woulda been taken at ute musters or Bns balls. People travel from all over Australia for them

According to a few of the manufacturers, its nothing to do with "5 post" bull bars, as nothing in the standards bans a 5 poster. Its just majority of "backyard" or "non compliant" bull bars, are of the 5 poster design.

According to a few of the manufacturers, its nothing to do with "5 post" bull bars, as nothing in the standards bans a 5 poster. Its just majority of "backyard" or "non compliant" bull bars, are of the 5 poster design.

Like the one that one of my mates is currently making. He's modifying a steal arb bar in to a 5 poster..... Lol

don't know why you would bother unless you like pushing cattle around the farm. The approach angles on a 5 poster are a pain in the ass.

The pics woulda been taken at ute musters or Bns balls. People travel from all over Australia for them

Yeah I know a few blokes who unto go to a heap of em... but if your gonna do an article on political bs overload in NSW you could at least pick 2 photos with NSW plates on em couldn't ya

Latest posts

Back