See who can beat me in breath test's.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breath tested on the road ?

• Never.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 1-10.

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • 11-20.

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • 21-30.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 31-40 .

• 41 and above.

• Total voters
Damn thats incredible! I'd be suprised if I have been tested any more than 10 times in 17 years of driving.

90% of my driving is at night, often the dedicated driver to.

So it is bound to happen more.

Been breath tested 4 times in the last week.

Passed everytime.

Dave.

Including the twice I've been in accidents I reckon I still wont get near 10 times and I spent nearly 10 years driving trucks from 10pm to 10am 6 days a week between Gippsland and Melbourne and even a 2 year stint in Sydney. Can't say I'm missing out on much though, not really something I really live for.

when i got pulled over for the first time (110 with a trailer) i thought i would at least get a breatho since i'm a P plater, but nothing?

been past plenty of cops n such and never once got pulled up for a breatho.

if i did and didn't pass, that'd be my license gone anyways.

On about my twelfth in two and a half years of solo driving.

My mate is up to number eighteen or nineteen now in the same period, gee they like him.

Both of us pass every time.

never actually done the blow in the bag. now we have the hand held quick testers and do a fair few of those. right pain at time when you have to go through serveral a day, however small price to pay to get the !@#$'s off the road.

how do you remember how many times?..id have to be up in the 20's... most of that was while on my p's. maybe twice in the 2 years ive had my full licence

Geez Dave you wouldn't be game to even look at a beer before driving would ya!!!i reckon i would have been tested about 6 times in my 17years of driving.

Only been done for speeding once and that was when I had the UHF turned down as I was on the the mobile (carkit) and the other fine was neg driving in the car before the Nav. (Old lady jumped on the brakes for nothing and I rear ended her and I got done as I was a P plater and was instantly in the wrong)

I will have one or 2 if I am driving but make sure I am under by really pacing myself.

Josh how do I remember, dunno I just keep track. My memory sucks for things to do but other things I just keep track of better.

Dave.

In 20 odd years of driving even counting traffic fines and breath tests I still wouldn't need to take my shoes and socks off, I must really be missing out on things.

Latest posts

Back