Service Manual (replacing shocks)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys just seeing if anyone knows where i can get a service manual for my 2010 d22. I can't find hard copies at repco etc, and can't for the life of me find anything over a 2007 or so model electronically.

I noticed that there is a thread here already showing a link for one but that link gives an error now.

I am fitting new Lovells Shocks and am looking for the specific torque for the nuts if anyone happens to know (if overly important too)... but I will be keen to find a manual for further projects also.

Cheers

Which shocks? Front or rear, top or bottom bolts? The only bolt with big torque is the front lower bolt, its about 140nm, the rears top and bottom are about 40nm. The top front bolt you cant torque as you have to hold the rod via a shifter or a hex key depending on the shock and tighten the nut with a spanner, that one doesnt need to be super tight though as it is either used with a nyloc nit or a secondary locking nit to prevent it backing off and loosening up.

Cheers for that. The other links on here I found didn't work. This one is pretty good though.

Got the fronts on really easy job (10mins each) Just waiting for the wd40 to work its way into the rears.

Latest posts

Back