3 inch dump for 2.7td

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey
New here
I have a 1993 d21 Nissan navara 4x4 flat deck ute single cab. I have put a 2.7td out of a terrano in it goes great. 2 and 1/2 inch straight thru exhaust. 2 inch suspension lift. and doing 2inch body lift at moment (to fit my 32 11.50 tyres with 15 by 8inch -22m rims.
I am after a 3inch dump pipe is there any where I can buy 1 or do I have to have 1 custom made.
Any help would be great thanks
ps so much helpful info here cheers

ZD30 dump is meant to fit, depending on the length of the dump pipe you get it might have to be altered to avoid the front diff.

Thanks dion
Is there any shops you can recommend that are good to deal with. Im in nz but will just freight it.
cheers

Last edited:
When i fitted a td27 turbo setup to my qd32 d22, i bought an "advance?" branded dump/front pipe that was meant for a ZD30 d22. I had to shorten this as it was to0 long and hit the front diff flange. from memory it was only 4 or so Cm that needed to be removed.

http://www.navara.asia/showpost.php?p=287341&postcount=7

this was only a 2.5inch system, but im happy with it.

xforce sell a 3inch system for the d22 and they have a separate dump pipe etc...the dump pipe may work on your td27 as the zd30 share the same exhaust outlet flange....but im pretty sure there was a thing online that the do a separate dump because its 2.5inch, then the rest of the system is 3inch...as some models have things in the way and 3inch dump do not work.

there are a few other systems out there, but it might be easier to have an exhaust shop make you one, a decent exhaust shop wont charge to much more than a pre built system and you know it will fit.

Latest posts

Back