• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 Forester XS - Offroad Spec

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VillageSTX550

Reaction score
Model: 2010 Forester XS Premium
Colour:Satin White Pearl
Transmission Type:5MT with factory Dual range
Registration Number or VIN#: BKK-41X
Mileage: 67,xxx
Price: $24,500 negotiableI am happy to move on the price, send me a PM
Other Information:
Selling to fund my D22.
So the vehicle was a single owner vehicle, always serviced at subaru and used as a daily driver and for some long trips too(good to give it a freeway run every now and then).
About a year ago I acquired the vehicle and decided to make it suit my needs, which it has beautifully.
The vehicle has had basically all of it's work done at a qualified mechanic, and serviced at my mechanic(only once so far)

Interior is in good condition, normal scratches and scuffs here and there. Always been washed, and waxed now I own it. Is due for a cut and polish due to bush bashing. has a scrape on the back left quarter panel near the mud flap where there was a parking accident :eek:k:

This vehicle has been used offroad, it has been enjoyed! As such comes the normal things, a bit more dirt in the engine bay and underneath. It has done river crossings, and done them well too!

Any queries, concerns or requests for more pictures please send me a PM. Price is negotiable.
Notable Specs-
Engine and driveline
EJ253 2.5L N/A engine.
Throttle Happy tune.(best mod I ever did)
Ultrex axle back mufflers with rewelded hangers and a spacer in the mid pipe.
Factory Dual range transmission. Nothing as low as the low range in a land cruiser, but gets the job done.
Suspension and Wheels
Primitive racing 1.5"/2" lift kit, kinda inbetween the two for lift. It includes Lifted King springs, .5" strut top spacers, rear subframe spacers and support brackets, rear brake line bracket extension
Outback alloys with 215/70r16 BFG All Terrain KO tires. Spare is probably borderline needing to be replaced.
Brakes
I have a set of DBA T3 4000 slotted rotors and Stoptech brake pads which are not currently installed. Included.
Exterior
Subaxtreme Offroad Bullbar powdercoated black
Subaxtreme sumpguard
Primitive racing rear diff protector
Narva 20" LED lightbar wired to high beams
UHF antenna(Probably about 6 or 7dbi, will confirm)
Black Rally Armour mudflaps(Pink ribbon edition)
Interior
Front OEM rubber floor mats(all carpets included too)
Battery monitor and clock
ECU relocated into glovebox
GME handset controlled UHF with uhf mounted under drivers seat and an external speaker.
Stock Nav head unit with reversing camera
Pictures:
This photo is pre-lift
DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0100.JPG

Last edited:
Model: 2010 Forester XS Premium
Colour:Satin White Pearl
Transmission Type:5MT with factory Dual range
Registration Number or VIN#: BKK-41X
Mileage: 67,xxx
Price: $27,000 negotiableI am happy to move on the price, send me a PM
Other Information:
Selling to fund my D22.
So the vehicle was a single owner vehicle, always serviced at subaru and used as a daily driver and for some long trips too(good to give it a freeway run every now and then).
About a year ago I acquired the vehicle and decided to make it suit my needs, which it has beautifully. But I have grown further, and sadly my forester is all ready tall enough(pun intended!).
The vehicle has had basically all of it's work done at a qualified mechanic, and serviced at my mechanic(only once so far)

Interior is in good condition, normal scratches and scuffs here and there. Always been washed, and waxed now I own it. Is due for a cut and polish due to bush bashing. has a scrape on the back left quarter panel near the mud flap where there was a parking accident :eek:k:

This vehicle has been used offroad, it has been enjoyed! As such comes the normal things, a bit more dirt in the engine bay and underneath. It has done river crossings, and done them well too!

Any queries, concerns or requests for more pictures please send me a PM. Price is negotiable.
Notable Specs-
Engine and driveline
EJ253 2.5L N/A engine.
Throttle Happy tune.(best mod I ever did)
Ultrex axle back mufflers with rewelded hangers and a spacer in the mid pipe.
Factory Dual range transmission. Nothing as low as the low range in a land cruiser, but gets the job done.
Suspension and Wheels
Primitive racing 1.5"/2" lift kit, kinda inbetween the two for lift. It includes Lifted King springs, .5" strut top spacers, rear subframe spacers and support brackets, rear brake line bracket extension
Outback alloys with 215/70r16 BFG All Terrain KO tires. Spare is probably borderline needing to be replaced.
Brakes
I have a set of DBA T3 4000 slotted rotors and Stoptech brake pads which are not currently installed. Can include for extra.
Exterior
Subaxtreme Offroad Bullbar powdercoated black
Subaxtreme sumpguard
Primitive racing rear diff protector
Narva 20" LED lightbar wired to high beams
UHF antenna(Probably about 6 or 7dbi, will confirm)
Black Rally Armour mudflaps(Pink ribbon edition)
Interior
Front OEM rubber floor mats(all carpets included too)
Battery monitor and clock
ECU relocated into glovebox
GME handset controlled UHF with uhf mounted under drivers seat and an external speaker.
Stock Nav head unit with reversing camera
Pictures:
This photo is pre-lift
DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0100.JPG

Oh man, I want this so bad!
Love my Nav but deep down I'll always be a suby lover. Would totally swap my nav for it lol

M yeah, might try there aswell. Thanks!
Will be posting it up there in a few days. love to see it go to a forum member where it will be loved!

Latest posts

Back