front diff exploding

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sfaira

Reaction score
HI all my pinion and crownwheel let go on the week end i have a d22 zd30 i was wondering if any one else has done this or if anyone knows if i can get billet gears for these diffs

heard of it. No after market gears available for the d22 in aus as far as i know. Possibly in the states but in different ratios, they preffer the higher ratios then we have.

can you run through how you did that so i can have a go... breaking things would be the easiest way to have my wife say i can get fix it and to get a locker :D they don't like fixing shit that ain't broke

get stuck in mud have it in 4L and 2nd gear hi revs and put rocks under tyres but let me warn you it cost me $1200 for a new diff or $900 for new gears and reco mine

get stuck in mud have it in 4L and 2nd gear hi revs and put rocks under tyres but let me warn you it cost me $1200 for a new diff or $900 for new gears and reco mine

Or $150 for a front diff from me....

cheers mark.

been there done it.
5 teeth of the crown wheel did it for me.
just get a front diff off mark

I was wondering where you have been Ash, haven't seen you on here for a while.

Dave.

Since the diff is coming out put the stronger C200 front diff from a VG3.0 in, then you can get a front airlocker too.

yeah dave im still here, i have a work car now so i dont drive the navara to much anymore so it's a bit of out of sight out of mind.
but gonna start playing with it in a couple of months.

I thought you might have sold the Navara and bought a 80 series.

Seen a couple of guys do it.

Any mods planned soon.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back