d22 2.5L Fuel Filter cost ?..OEM

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazza414

Reaction score
Guys, just wondering how much you pay for the genuine OEM fuel filter from your Nissan dealer ?

also how much for Ryco's, Donaldson etc etc etc

BUT primarily interested in OEM prices

Yep, I bought an OEM one from Gary at Nizzbits for $48 plus postage, not sure if that's a good price for OEM or not but it seemed ok to me so didn't shop around and the service from Gary was good too.

there is a post regarding the fuel filter change with pics. notice the aftermarket filter is alot smaller than the genuine fuel filter, i personally would go for the genuine nissan filter.

I've bought several and they vary by about 10mm in length..BUT if you look inside the filtering media does not change--the bottom of the filter body is largely a void..approx 40% of the total volume

Info from 2 Nissan dealers on OEM

1st dealer said $168 and then today said $55.65..must had the wrong part number the other day. This dealer is also a Holden dealer and said they sell the equiv in AC Delco $26

2nd dealer said $65 but since you bought the car from us we'll give it to you for trade $55.

when I looked into the AC delco and OEM Nissan Filter , the OEM definitely had more compressed filtering material..as to its micron rating and efficiency--we are in the lap of the gods..purely from here on in its specualtion without having hard facts

nissan on the sunshine coast charge $64 for the genuine fuel filter. i have noticed there are aftermarket brands alot cheaper on ebay, i am thinking of changing my fuel filter every 5k along with the engine oil and oil filter but not happy with paying around $65 for this genuine fuel filter. anyone using non genuine fuel filters ? or is it safer to use the genuine rip filter.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back